Full payment will be due for appointments canceled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice. Late-cancels or no-shows on complimentary sessions result in inability to book that service again.
2. Payments: Cash, checks, and credit/debit cards accepted.
3. The length of time you signed up for is “table time.” I allow up to 15 minutes for a consult before the massage (for returning clients as well.) There is no need to arrive 15 minutes early. After your consult you will still have the full amount of “table time.“
(If you are a retuning client and are on a tight schedule, just tell me you don’t want a consult and want to get straight to your treatment. Otherwise I will be ready to hear about your symptoms, stories about your kids, report on your new job, update on your wedding plans, etc. :-))
4. If you are late: Please text, email, or leave a voicemail. I will be checking all three. If I haven’t heard from you by 15 minutes after your appointment time, it will be considered a late cancellation and full payment will be expected. If you have contacted me within 15 minutes of your appointment time, I will do my best with the time we have when you arrive, and be as accommodating as possible, depending on circumstances.
5. Winter storms: I am very flexible with my late cancellation policy when there is a winter storm and driving conditions may be unsafe. Contact me if you are not sure about the weather and we will decide together whether or not to cancel.
6. The building owners ask that you wait in the downstairs waiting room. I will come down to get you. HOWEVER if you arrive after your appointment time, I ask that you come right up so I can avoid running up and down the stairs to keep checking for your arrival.
Please, only one per session.
8. Pre-paid package series are non-refundable, but are transferable.